Talent Partner - Commercial
People & Talent · London Flexible Remote
We're looking for a Talent Partner to focus on bringing in top talent to Comma. You'll have the opportunity to lead and scale the non-technical teams; from sales to marketing to operations, and much more.
Comma is growing at a rapid rate. We're expecting an increase in sales headcount by 1000% in 12 months alone! You'll be an integral part of that growth and working with our Head of Talent and Technical Talent Manager to identify unique opportunities for us to be employer of choice.
This is not your standard recruiter position; this is an opportunity to build something amazing.
We seek ambitious individuals who are team players - we don't care much for egos. You understand the importance of providing a stellar candidate AND hiring manager experience. You seek feedback to continuously better your practices and become world-class.
What will you do?
- Identify top talent in the market through various methods of sourcing and headhunting
- Build a progressive commercial recruitment function that consistently yields results
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle; from attraction through to offer
- Contribute to process design, sourcing strategy, market mapping
- Identify the best tooling to increase employer branding and attract top talent
- Work with our Head of Talent and Technical Talent Manager on wider talent initiatives and projects
- Analyse your own talent metrics to enable a leaner, more efficient process
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in rapidly scaling business teams, whilst keeping calibre high
- You have experience in both volume recruitment and hiring niche roles
- You don't rely on applications but rather source from a passive pool of candidates (LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a must)
- You have experience with managing the entire recruitment process, with strong evidence of your closing abilities (and how sales psychology ties into closing technique)
- You have experience working with C-level stakeholders. One of your hiring managers will be our CEO
- You have experience in building new recruitment processes and enhancing existing ones to effectively assess candidates
- Experience using an ATS (Teamtailor preferable but absolutely not necessary)
- Experience in the Fintech space - whether that's open banking, payments, banking etc. is a bonus
- Experience recruiting candidates across the EU a bonus
What will you receive?
We know the working environment is a critical part of anyone's decision to join a new company, which is why we've put a lot of emphasis on creating a culture that cares about our customers, each other and the mission. We offer remote working and flexible hours; we don’t need to see people every day to know they’re doing a great job.
People don't work for Comma; people are a part of Comma. This is why everyone has share options in the business. Our success comes from your hard work and dedication.
We want to build a talented team that will remain nimble. A place everybody can grow and shape. Your development matters to us and we will empower you to ensure your time at Comma propels you to where you want to be in your career.
Knowledge sharing is paramount to success and so we have a group of talented advisors from companies like Amazon, Improbable, Revolut, WageStream and fast growing startups to help advise you should you need it.
We’re building a company for smart people to grow, and make things they’re proud of. If you want to be part of that, get in touch.
Comma is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We believe that diversity makes us a stronger team so seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways to our organisation’s growth and success.