Sales Development Lead
Sales · London Flexible Remote
We are looking for an expert in sales who has experience in building a team of SDRs, giving them the tools to achieve, implementing KPI's and targets and creating a results driven environment. We have ambitions to grow the team by 1,000% (yes, you read that right) in the next 12 months and you will make this happen.
We go to market through accountancy firms and direct sales to SMEs. Demand has been high and we have an innovative product. We've successfully enrolled accountants and bookkeepers to our pilot programme over the past 6 months. Your role will be to continue expanding our customer base, educating the marketing and helping the team giving them the tools to convert interest to sales.
What will you do?
- Put your stamp on contact strategy and overall sales approach. This includes developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base such as; A/B testing messaging, contact strategy reviews, working on call scripts & cold outreach templates etc.
- Monitor the teams performance through KPIs and outline skill gaps and strengths within the group. Maximising skills and closing gaps through training / mentoring.
- Prepare sales reports and monitor goals, targets and performance in the team individually and collectively. Sharing group performance with other internal stakeholders.
- Manage the team on a day to day basis ensuring they have all the tools and skills they need to achieve.
- Run weekly sales team meeting to understand blockers and help the team to convert.
- Listen to calls with the team and educate on better techniques for navigating past gatekeepers, blockers, etc.
Who are you?
- You'll have 2+ years experience running a B2B sales team in the fintech sector - SAAS being preferred but not necessary
- You're results focused - you gain satisfaction by building high performing sales teams
- Someone who wants to not only develop themselves but also those around them
- You're naturally engaging and find it easy to connect with people
- Your communication skills are impeccable - fluent English is a must
- You'll need to understand accounting basics - payables, receivables, bills & invoices
- You're a self starter and have great interpersonal skills
- You're an active listener and able to learn & adapt based on what you hear
- You have a creative flair and think of new ways of doing things
What will you receive?
We know the working environment is a critical part of anyone's decision to join a new company, which is why we've put a lot of emphasis on creating a culture that cares about our customers, each other and the mission. We offer remote working and flexible hours; we don’t need to see people every day to know they’re doing a great job.
People don't work for Comma; people are a part of Comma. This is why everyone has share options in the business. Our success comes from your hard work and dedication.
We want to build a small and talented team that will remain nimble. A place everybody can grow and shape. Your development matters to us and we will empower you to ensure your time at Comma propels you to where you want to be in your career.
Knowledge sharing is paramount to success and so we have a group of talented advisors from companies like Amazon, Improbable, Revolut, WageStream and fast growing startups to help advise you should you need it.
We’re building a company for smart people to grow, and make things they’re proud of. If you want to be part of that, get in touch.
Comma is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We believe that diversity makes us a stronger team so seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways to our organisation’s growth and success.